Pace Academy High School ProgramIf an addictive and behavioral health diagnosis has interfered with your high school graduation, Pace Academy can help you complete your GED or high school diploma. Academic pursuits are foundational to a successful future, so we meet young men where they are: helping them get back on course after suffering from chemical dependency or a co-occurring disorder.
Benefits of Acquiring a GED or High School DiplomaWhen paired with a GED or diploma, drug and alcohol recovery programs have the potential to increase a young adult’s financial and personal stability. The GED is a nationally recognized credential that improves earning potential, builds confidence, and opens doors to college enrollment. Working with credentialed addiction professionals and clinicians, Pace Academy students learn to re-acclimate their brains to learning while managing their time and pursuing responsible independence that benefits the recovery process.
Pace Academy Recovery ProgramAs part of our men’s-only addiction treatment program, PACE Recovery Center provides a structured environment where young adults:
- Accept responsibility for the learning process
- Develop productivity routines
- Build self-esteem through goal setting & achievement
- Attend tutoring & study group support
- Access online study tools & classroom resources
- Participate in life skills & study skills groups
- Take career assessments to determine areas of interest