To expand the array of services offered and increase the quality of services provided.
- Hire highly skilled, credentialed professionals for various disciplines including psychology, counseling and social work.
- Develop coordination system between the program and other professionals for specialty services not offered by the program.
- Further improve our quality management system by incorporating new methods and technology.
- Continue commitment to train substance abuse counselor interns.
To promote continuing professional excellence and development among counseling staff.
- Hold or host professional in-services and workshops.
- Hold monthly Case Conferences
- Hold monthly Group Supervision meetings.
- Encourage all staff to obtain continuing education credits in their field.
- Develop policies that strongly encourage the use of substance abuse treatment best practices.
To develop a service delivery system that is efficient and operationally and fiscally sound.
- Continue to incorporate technology.
- Improve the infrastructure through revision and updating program policies and procedures.
- Continue to become greener and more paperless.
To increase financial stability and access to services for persons we serve:
- Continue to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan in 2022.
- Continue to work toward gaining more market share as reflected in our increasing the number of consumers served and the number and kinds of services provided.
- Continue to work toward the goal of 100% capacity in 2022
- Continue to Coordinate Care with local referral sources.
- Continue to meet prospective referral partners.
- Use information gathered in surveys and referent contact to guide decision making in the area of program growth
- Use input from stakeholders to modify or increase program offerings with the stated goal of increasing market share in 2022