One-on-One Addiction Therapy in Orange CountyLocated in beautiful Orange County, CA, PACE Recovery Center is a gender-specific addiction recovery facility offering residential and intensive outpatient programs for young adult men. Individual therapy is an integral part of every substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment plan, since it provides clients a chance to address personal concerns in a one-on-one counseling environment. Together with credentialed addiction specialists and master-level therapists, clients work on complex issues that require in-depth discussion outside of a group setting.
Benefits of Residential and Outpatient Individual TherapyAt PACE Recovery Center, we believe that successful recovery begins with getting to the root of an addictive or behavioral health disorder. Too often, men are ashamed to earnestly discuss their feelings and experiences, so individual counseling allows clients to share their story in a non-judgmental environment. In addition, individual therapy sessions provide a scheduled time for clients to:
- Evaluate personal & relational habits
- Establish highly personal goals
- Develop an in-depth understanding of strengths & shortcomings
- Bring trauma, shame & sensitive psychological topics to light
- Master skills learned in group therapy
- Embrace self-worth & improve self-esteem